How to treat ankylosing spondylitis The medicine

How to treat ankylosing spondylitis


The medicine you treat is not difficult. It’s as easy as that. You know that you can reduce inflammation, prevent arthritis from progressing, and prevent your spine from becoming stronger. I don’t take medicine when I’m not sick because it’s a disease that usually hurts and doesn’t hurt. In this case, you can monitor the degree of blood inflammation and take medicine for about 10 years. If you take good care of yourself, you can stop eating. That’s what you need to know.

And 70 percent of them were treated with this anti-inflammatory drug, but the other 30 percent weren’t. So in this case, we’re going to administer the second 10th drug that controls the immune system. The drugs release an inflammatory substance called cytokine, which is used to treat a target system that blocks dogs, and most drugs can relieve symptoms and almost quell inflammation.

Because it is a disease, drug treatment inhibits progression, but surgery may be necessary if you do not receive early treatment or if your joints are broken. If you look at this picture, it’s a typical hip joint. If you look at my butt, there’s supposed to be a gap, but it’s completely. When the cartilage is high and the legs become stiff due to inflammation, they can’t walk, can’t sit on a chair, and are stepping on their legs.

In this case, if you change your joints to artificial joints at the academy, you can live a completely normal life, so surgical treatment will be of great help.

Next, when you tighten your spine, if it bends too much, you can’t see ahead, so it’s easy to bump or fall when you walk, so you can open your spine and see the scene. It’s not a cure to save the spinal cord range, it’s just a correction 강남셔츠룸

Exercise is just as important as medicine because it’s a baking disease. Continuous exercise is possible, but one exercise cannot be recommended uniformly because it depends on the patient’s progress. You can exercise according to the symptoms of the patient who is forced to adjust the temperature around the joint. For example, if you invade the ceiling, there is no obstacle to the range of motion, so you will not be shocked even if your spine is caught, so don’t overdo it and swim and position it.

Well, if not, yoga, pilates, etc. are fine. If you look at the picture, the patient was baked like this, but he actually exercised, dropped inflammation on the drug, and posed like this while receiving physical therapy. It could be pretty much normal If your bones grow a little and come before they stick, you can correct your posture through exercise and physical therapy. The most important hip joint is the hip joint. If you invade your hip joint, you can work out hard to keep your spine moist

답글 남기기

이메일 주소는 공개되지 않습니다. 필수 필드는 *로 표시됩니다